- 1 Android
- 2 Interface
- 3 Gameplay
- 4 Events
- 5 Other
- 5.1 Q: What's the difference between the 7th Sisters and the 777☆SISTERS?
- 5.2 Q: How do login bonuses work?
- 5.3 Q: Why can't I transfer my account to another device?
- 5.4 Q: So what's the specific information I need to get my account back in case the above happens to me?
- 5.5 Q: Where are the items that I rolled for in the 777 Gacha?
- 5.6 Q: How do I spend real money on this game?
Q: Will Tokyo 7th Sisters work on Android 5.0?
A: As of now, Tokyo 7th Sisters should be compatible with Android 5.0.
Q: Will the Android version get hit sounds?
A: As of now, the Android version now has hit sound support.
A: This button directs you to a menu that contains the following, from left to right on each row:
- Transfer code entry (引き継ぎ), which performs the same as the right button from older versions. This allows you to transfer your profile from one device to another and requires both the transfer code and the password you prepared for it.
- Starting a new game (新規プレイ), which performs the same as the left button from older versions. This starts a new game from the very beginning.
- Restoring resources (リソース修復), which is useful for those that run into "coming soon" issues in-game.
- The credits sequence (クレジット), formerly part of the extended menu.
- The opening movie (OPムービー), formerly part of the options menu.
The first two options will wipe your game's current progress, so be careful when choosing any of those two.
Q: How do I add friends?
A: On the My Menu screen, press the メニュー (Extended Menu; far-right on bottom row of buttons) button and select the フレンド (Friend; 3-persons icon, orange button) button. Press フレンド検索 (Friend Search; also a 3-persons icon) and insert either your friend's player name or their player ID. If you decide to add via player IDs, remember that they are case-sensitive.
Q: Does it really matter which type I pick at the beginning?
A: Only if you're concerned about type-matching, which only nets HP gains for cards matching your set type, as well as ATK gains for fighting against opponents of opposing type in Stage Battles (see this section for details). Otherwise, you can just pick any type.
Q: How do I increase my maximum CP?
A: Each time you level up, 3 points will be added to your maximum CP (1 point for Level 91 onwards). You can also increase your maximum CP by adding friends, each accepted friend will increase your maximum CP by 3 points.
Q: Should I spend my stat points on SP or CP?
A: Depends on which one you find yourself needing more. SP is used for scouting and CP is used for stage battles and live stages. If you're not sure, SP is a useful choice for story progression. However, you will need to invest in CP as well if you want to do well in stage battles or play a lot of live stages (the highest cost for a live stage is currently 50CP).
For most players, the sweet spot of SP/CP distribution is to cap SP to a certain amount (probably 120, more if you're adventurous) and distribute all future points to CP (where it can be used to play Live Stages and Stage Battles).
Q: How fast does SP/CP regen?
A: SP regens at a rate of 1 SP per 3 minutes. CP regens 1 CP per minute.
Q: What determines which characters are shown as my support group for my friends in Live Stages?
A: Your support group consists of each sub-unit leader from the last unit you used in the battle stage.
Q: How do I access the higher tiers of raid bosses in a Raid Event?
A: Progressing through the event area will eventually lead you to encounters against stronger tiers of raid bosses. The event areas are separated into different sections, all in the following order: North, East, South, West, and Central. The following seems to be the trend in terms of spawn rates:
(4 times / 3CP)
(5 times / 3CP)
(6 times / 3-4CP)
(7 times / 3-5CP)
(10 times / 5-6CP)
|Low Tier||ONLY APPEARS||High appearance|| High in 3CP
Moderate in 4CP
| Moderate in 3CP
Low in 4-5CP
|Does not appear|
|Mid Tier||Does not appear||Low appearance|| Low in 3CP
Moderate in 4CP
| Low in 3CP
Moderate in 4CP
High in 5CP
|Low in 5CP|
|High Tier||Does not appear||Does not appear||Low in 4CP|| Low in 3CP
Moderate in 4-5CP
| High in 5CP|
ONLY APPEARS in 6CP
Q: What's the difference between the 7th Sisters and the 777☆SISTERS?
A: The 7th Sisters, consisting of Nanasaki Nicole, Misonoo Mana, Wakaouji Rui, Hanyuuda Mito, Yusa Memoru, and Kotobuki Qruit, was an idol group that disbanded in 2032 for reasons unknown. The 777☆SISTERS (pronounced "three seven sisters"), on the other hand, was formed from the main 12 members of Nanastar in 2034 (present day in-game), seen over by you as their manager alongside Rokusaki Coney, and are very much active.
Q: How do login bonuses work?
A: Each day you log in, you'll receive bonus items. The bonus you get depends on how many consecutive days you have logged in for. Not logging in on a day will break your streak and you will start at Day 1 the next time you log in. The login period lasts until Midnight JST, so make sure to complete your login bonuses before then so that you don't miss out on the free items. Once you've collected all of the available bonuses, it will reset and you will start from the beginning again.
There may be additional login bonuses as well, mostly depending on active campaigns; those will not be affected by a streak and will go through the bonuses sequentially even if you don't log in on a day.
The normal login bonus will amount to the following:
- Day 1: Charisma Donut (Half)
- Day 2: 4000 Gold
- Day 3: Charisma Donut (Half)
- Day 4: 4000 Gold
- Day 5: 500 Friend Points
- Day 6: Red Jersey Coney
- Day 7: 2 7th Points
Q: Why can't I transfer my account to another device?
A: If you have recently conducted an ID transfer, you cannot do another one until a month's time passes. Please be aware of this for your data may be lost if you conduct an ID transfer and wipe your data without knowing that a month needs to pass.
It is still possible to get your account back if you do make this mistake, though you will need detailed and polite recall of the events prior to losing access, as well as remember a good amount of detailed and specific information about your account such as what your My Page idol was, what G and P rarity cards you possess, what your performance on any events you participated in was, the day (or an approximate) of when you started playing T7S, and much more.
Q: So what's the specific information I need to get my account back in case the above happens to me?
A: The information required to get your account back in the worst-case scenario is the following. These three points are required for all queries:
- User name (what your name shows up as in the game) [ユーザー名]
- User rank (what your current rank was) [ユーザーランク]
- Referral ID [招待ID]
Additional information is also needed, as much as you possibly can recall, in order to better authenticate your ownership of the account. Accuracy is important, so try to answer the following to the best of your ability:
- Current limit of your card box [所属アイドル上限人数]
- The day you started playing the game [ゲーム開始日]
- An approximate time frame will suffice (e.g. middle of December)
- Current profile character [プロフィールキャラ]
- Said profile character's level [プロフィールキャラレベル]
- Scouting progress (how far did you complete scouting?) [スカウト進捗]
- A character and approximate progress will suffice (e.g. Halfway through Sawori)
- Last time you logged in [最終IN時間]
- Your results in the events you participated in [レイドイベント ライブステージイベント等の成績（何点まで達成したか等）]
- Point approximations are recommended; barring that, what G card prizes you obtained (or didn't) will also suffice. Be sure to detail as many events as you can.
- All of the cards above G rarity that you possess [所得GS・Gカード]
- The serial code that you used (in case you preregistered) [使用したシリアルコード]
This query, as with the above question, must be done in Japanese. If you either don't know Japanese or are unsure of your current Japanese capabilities, ask someone that can at least translate your queries into Japanese; they'll need to send you back the translated query for you to, in turn, send to email@example.com.
Q: Where are the items that I rolled for in the 777 Gacha?
A: The items in a 777 Gacha will be delivered at the end of the campaign. If you've obtained all of the highest tier in a 777 Gacha, you'll need to wait until the campaign ends to claim them.
Q: How do I spend real money on this game?
A: As of the October 29, 2014 revamp, press the Menu button, then select Shop. There should be a button at the center bottom that says セブンスコイン購入 (Purchase 7th Coins), in which you can now purchase 7th Coins with real money.