- 1 Interface
- 2 Gameplay
- 3 Other
Q: How do I redeem the serial code for my pre-register GS Nanasaki Nicole?
A: Go to the News screen and scroll down to the six blue rectangles. The top right one is for serial code entry.
A: Instead of sliding left and right, just tap the icon that you want.
A: You can use those to create three shortcuts to your most commonly used menu items. Press and hold the item you want until the icon appears, then drag to one of the squares.
Q: What's this screen that comes up when I level up?
A: This is where you distribute stat points to raise either SP or CP. You can also access this screen by going to your Player Info and pressing the third button at the bottom (with the stat gauges).
Q: Should I spend my stat points on SP or CP?
A: Depends on which one you find yourself needing more. SP is used for scouting and CP is used for stage battles. If you're not sure, SP is a useful choice for story progression. However, you will need to invest in CP as well if you want to do well in stage battles.
Q: How fast does SP/CP regen?
A: SP regens at a rate of 1 SP per 3 minutes. CP regens 1 CP per minute.
Q: Solo stage is impossible!!!
A: The developers are aware of this issue and are working to improve solo stage to make it easier to play. Until then, the best advice I can give is not to worry about how fast the stars are moving - focus on just timing your presses with the music and lyrics.
Q: Only the first note appears in solo stage / There's no sound in solo stage
A: Restart the game. (You will lose the solo stage ticket that you used)
Q: How do login bonuses work?
A: Each day you log in, you'll receive bonus items. The bonus you get depends on how many consecutive days you have logged in for. Not logging in on a day will break your streak and you will start at Day 1 the next time you log in. It is currently unknown how long each login period is, so for now it is best to complete your login bonuses as soon as possible so that you don't miss out on the free items (including an Audition Ticket on the 15th day). Once you've collected all 15 bonuses, it will reset and you start from the beginning again. Login bonus rewards are subject to change and the cards given out so far have not been exclusive (i.e. they are available in Gacha too).
Current login bonuses (providing Coneys to help level up the event Rona):
- Day 1: B Coney (Red Jersey), 2x Charisma Donut, 3x Solo Stage Ticket
- Day 2: Stamina Drink, 2x Solo Stage Ticket, 200 Friend Points
- Day 3: Stamina Drink, Solo Stage Ticket, 200 Friend Points
- Day 4: 1000G, 3x Collect Guard, 2x Solo Stage Ticket
- Day 5: 2x Stamina Drink, 3x Solo Stage Ticket, Charisma Donut
- Day 6: B Coney (Red Jersey), Stamina Drink, 2x Solo Stage Ticket
- Day 7: 200 Friend Points, Charisma Donut, Solo Stage Ticket
- Day 8: 1000G, 3x Collect Guard, 2x Solo Stage Ticket
- Day 9: Stamina Drink, 3x Collect Guard, 3x Solo Stage Ticket
- Day 10: Charisma Donut, Stamina Drink, 2x Solo Stage Ticket
- Day 11: Charisma Donut, Solo Stage Ticket, 200 Friend Points
- Day 12: B Coney (Red Jersey), 2x Solo Stage Ticket, 200 Friend Points
- Day 13: 2x Charisma Donut, 3x Collect Guard, 3x Solo Stage Ticket
- Day 14: Charisma Donut, Solo Stage Ticket, 200 Friend Points
- Day 15: Audition Ticket, 2x Solo Stage Ticket, Collect Guard
Q: How do I spend real money on this game?
A: As of the October 29, 2014 revamp, press the Menu button, then select Shop. There should be a button at the center bottom that says Purchase 7th Coins (セブンスコイン購入), in which you can now purchase 7th Coins with real money.