From Tokyo 7th Sisters Wiki
Revision as of 07:22, 8 April 2015 by AkuAkane
- Install the app. You can find it as a free download on the AppStore and Google Play Store
- Open the game and wait for it to download data.
- Press the shining text in the middle to get started!
- Progress through the prologue. Enter your desired name when prompted. Names must be 12 characters or less, and can be changed at any time.
- You will then be prompted to pick an idol type that you prefer to produce. This will be displayed on your profile. You will be able to progress in the game and collect all of the cards regardless of what type you choose here, but please note that you cannot change this decision in the future. It will present you with a "recommended" type, but you may change to any other type by pressing 他のタイプを見る (View Other Types) on the right. On that screen, the types from left to right are: Vocalist, Variety Show Idol, Model, Player, and Dancer. Select the type you want, followed by the 決定 button on the left, and then はい on the left.
- Continue through the tutorial. You can pretty much get through just by following the arrows and pressing what it tells you to. For further information please look at Gameplay.