Tokyo 7th Sisters is a fully voiced rhythm + idol raising simulation game developed by Donuts, released in February 2014 for iOS only (with plans to release on Android later this year).
In the year 2032, the legendary idol unit "7th Sisters" suddenly retired from the industry and disappeared. That was the end of the idol industry... until two years later, when a young glory-seeking girl is appointed to be the leader of Tokyo's next generation idol studio, "777 (Three Seven)", commonly referred to as Nanasuta. However, the city continues to believe that idols are a thing of the past, and Nanasuta is no exception. Their slump continues, but one day a mysterious and beautiful female manager approaches you and says, "If the idols of the past are gone, we'll just have to make new idols! True "sisters" linked by powerful bonds!" The story of the idols of the future, the Nanasuta Sisters, will now unfold.
Questions? Comments? Visit #firstname.lastname@example.org or contact via Twitter.
Current Event Information
Current Event: Sgt. Coney's Emergency Boot Camp (コニー軍曹の緊急ブートキャンプ)
Event Time: November 6, 2014 - November 13, 2014 maintenance
Event Type: Raid Event [Cooperative]
|100,000 wins||1.5x Gold in scouting|
|300,000 wins||2x Gold in scouting|
|500,000 wins||2.5x Gold in scouting|
|700,000 wins||3x Gold in scouting|
|1,000,000 wins||3x Gold in scouting|
2x Fever Icon appearance rate
Wins are cumulative of all players participating in this event. Effects will take hold after the event ends.
How to Participate:
Go to Scout (pair of footprints, green button), and on the right hand side, press the event button (microphone with shines around it), where you'll be taken to a dedicated event area. Proceed to scout as normal until you run into your opponent (for this event, Tracksuit Coneys). When you encounter your opponent, you will have an hour to defeat them to count as a victory.
As you gain more victories, your opponent will level up and become stronger; if you lose a battle against your opponent, you will have the option to call your friends for help (press the third button at the bottom of the results screen after a loss). Your friends can help weaken or defeat your opponent if they respond to your call; as you call for help, you will also start off a chain that boosts attack power for your friends if they respond within 10 minutes of initiating the call.
Alternatively, you can also purchase and use High Power Mics (used by pressing the only pink button on the bottom of the battle screen) to quadruple your team's HP and attack for that round. They can be bought in the shop for 100 7th Coins.
Since this is a cooperative event, your victories will contribute to an overall pool of victories throughout every player of this game. The higher the victory count of all players combined, the better the resulting reward.
November 5, 2014NEW
- New G cards added to the 7th Audition gacha: Kuonji Shizuka and Tamasaka Makoto.
- EPISODE.028: A Price Above Diamond now playable. This episode's featured idol is Jedah Diamond.
- A new event, Sgt. Coney's Emergency Boot Camp, is underway! Work together to gain stronger scouting rewards post-event!
October 29, 2014
- Game has been revamped. Detailed changes to come soon.
- Progress on this wiki will resume (sort of) on A-zu-ra's behalf. He will handle future updates whenever possible until an Android version becomes available and if Shini-tan regains interest in the game.
April 25, 2014
- Android release has been delayed to autumn this year.
- The next unit is called NI+CORA and consists of Musubi and Susu.
- Their debut single will be called Omoi Approach.
- Progress on this wiki will be more or less halted until the Android release, because I haven't been finding the time to keep up with event progress. Android is my primary platform so I will probably resume wiki updates when the game is released there. However, I will still be reading news so if you have any questions feel free to contact me on Twitter or IRC and I will be able to answer them!
April 4, 2014
- The PRIZM♪RIZM First Recording Challenge event runs from April 4 to April 18!
- Play the solo stage PRIZM♪RIZM as many times as you like! You will receive a solo stage ticket after every clear!
- Prizes will be awarded based on your total cumulative score.
April 4, 2014
- New 100k users campaign! See campaign section below for details.
- The next Nanasuta unit is SiSH! (She is so high)
- Consists of Sui, Sumire, and Shizuka
- Their debut single AOZORA TRAIN will be released in-game soon!
March 28, 2014
- Episode 9 (Susu) has been added.
- The Operation MCU event runs from March 28 to April 11!
- Traverse the special event zone and battle Momoka to raise her motivation gauge.
- As you battle her, her level will increase - request help from your friends to win against her!
- Rewards will depend on Momoka's motivation level at the end of the event.
- The song PRIZM♪RIZM by WITCH NUMBER 4 has been added to Solo Stage!
For older news updates, see News
- Work priority is as follows: Gameplay > FAQ > Items > Cards > Pictures > Story translation
- Please note that this is a new game and it will take me a while to figure everything out and get it on here. As always, if you have questions you can go to our IRC channel #fang-tan on Rizon, or send me a tweet (@shininyan).
- Gameplay has been fleshed out. Won't be able to add much more until progressing farther in the game.
- Items are mostly done. Just have to finish the collect sets and add pictures.
- All images have been added. Won't be able to update the collect set names/locations/etc until I actually reach those zones.
- Working on cards...
- Progress is slowly but surely being made :v