Yumeno's Super Reckless Student Welcoming
- Event Name: ユメノの新入生歓迎大暴走
- Event Name (Romaji): Yumeno no Shinnyuusei Kangei Daibousou
- Event Name (English): Yumeno's Super Reckless Student Welcoming
- Event Period: April 13, 2015 - April 23, 2015 3PM JST
- Event Type: Raid Event (Old Style)
- Main Event Prizes: G Sakaiya Yumeno (Recruiting Members)
How to Participate
Go to Scout (pair of footprints, green button), and on the right hand side, press the event button (microphone with shines around it), where you'll be taken to a dedicated event area. Proceed to scout as normal until you run into your opponent (either Rishuri, Ayumu, or both). When you encounter your opponent, you will have an hour to defeat them to count as a victory.
As you gain more victories, your opponent will level up and become stronger; if you lose a battle against your opponent, you will have the option to call your friends for help (press the third button at the bottom of the results screen after a loss). Your friends can help weaken or defeat your opponent if they respond to your call; as you call for help, you will also start off a chain that boosts attack power for your friends if they respond within 10 minutes of initiating the call. In order to respond to calls from other friends or to continue your current battle, press the BOSS button on the top-left hand corner of the My Page screen or the red button on the right edge of the scouting screen (red button with an exclamation point and shines around it).
You can obtain some additional items such as P Items and Jersey Coneys through the following:
- Encountering a Yumeno
- Dealing the finishing blow on a Yumeno
- Dealing the most damage on a Yumeno
Radically different from previous Raid Events, the prizes in this event are only based on event points that you cash in as well as event point rankings. See below for details.
This particular Raid Event strays quite a ways from previous Raid Events up until this point. Some notable differences are the following:
- EXP gained from scouting is, for the most part, on par with normal scouting and then some (approx. 4 EXP per SP spent; previous Raid Events doubled this).
- The raid boss (Sakaiya Yumeno) does not level up the more you defeat her. Levels are fixed based on what time you scouted in.
- From 1st to 5th time, the levels are 1, 10, 25, 50, and 100, respectively.
- Since the raid boss does not level up from defeats, EP obtained only scales based on the tier of the boss and not the level.
- There are only 5 times for each area; previous Raid Events had set amount of times for each area (4, 5, 6, 7, and 10, respectively, for all 5 areas)
- Instead of getting prizes automatically when reaching point quotas, the event points you earn are spent on obtaining whatever prizes you desire. Naturally, higher grade prizes require more event points to obtain, and getting more of the same prize requires more event points.
- High Power Mics are not available in this event. The only way to beat a higher level Yumeno is by chaining and repeatedly battling her.
Event Point Rewards
|Reward||Event Point Cost|
|S Sakaiya Yumeno
(Leaving an Event)
|Jersey Coneys|| 1000, 2500, 5000, 7500|
|G Sakaiya Yumeno
|Stamina Drinks|| 100, 500, 1000, 5000 (half)|
|Charisma Donuts|| 100, 500, 1000, 5000 (half)|
|7th Audition Tickets||20000, 100000, 200000|
|Special Support Ticket||200000|
|P Gum|| 20000 (M)|
|Gold|| 2500 (10000 Gold)|
5000 (5000 Gold)
|Friend Points|| 2500 (800 Friend Points)|
5000 (2000 Friend Points)
Event Point Ranking Rewards
| G Sakaiya Yumeno
|Jersey Coney||P Gums||Special Tickets||Charisma Donut (Half)|| S Sakaiya Yumeno|
(Leaving an Event)
|1st - 150th||●●||◆◆||ＥＥ||3||×||×|
|151st - 300th||●●||◆||Ｅ||2||×||×|
|301st - 750th||●●||●●||ＬＬ||2||×||×|
|751st - 1500th||●||●●||Ｌ||1||×||×|
|1501st - 2500th||●||●||×||1||×||×|
|2501st - 4000th||●||●||×||1||×||×|
|4001st - 10000th||×||●||×||1||●||×|
|10001st - 20000th||×||●||×||1||●||×|
|20001st - 35000th||×||●||×||×||●||●|
● = one unit / ◆ = Rainbow Jersey / ● = Green Jersey / ● = Red Jersey